Obiwan Style RGB Lightsaber – Mid Grade Dueling Saber with Sound
The RGB baselit lightsabers come up with super bright LEDs with 11 presets. These LEDs are fitted into the saber hilt and the duel grade lightsaber blade make the lightsaber combat ready.
RGB is an acronym for the color scheme of “Red, Green, and Blue”. These are also the basic colors that mix up with each other and extend exciting color schemes for Star Wars geeks. Our listed RGB lightsabers also depict the same scintillating scheme. The user would love to brandish!
Aluminium alloy & Polycarbonate
Sword Body Light Color
Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light blue, Blue, Purple, Cold white, Sky blue, Ice blue, Pink
Charging And Playing Time
2-3 hours – 1-2 hours
9W Medium bright
10 sets of sound effects
- 1 lightsaber handle
- 1 lightsaber blade
- 1 USB charging cable
- 1 x Six angle wrench
- 2 spare screwdrivers
How To Use:
- Turn ON: Press the button for 1 second.
Turn OFF: Press the button for 4 seconds.
- Strong enough for medium to heavy dueling. Has flash-on-clash (FOC) effect for realistic lightsaber duels. The lightsaber will automatically flash white and emit a sound when it hits something. Just like in Star Wars!
- Ultra-loud sound volume and bright LED lights.
- Removable blade – use the tool provided to loosen the screws in the hilt.
- Sensitive swing and clash sounds like real lightsabers.
There are no reviews yet.